GENERAL MEETING 2014 - Invitation
LAMA-EUROPE GENERAL MEETING
Dear manufacturer representative,
In the name of LAMA-EUROPE Board I would like to invite You to our General Meeting which will be held on Thursday 10.April 2014 from 15:30-17:00 at AERO Friedrichshafen, Room Schwartzwald, Conference Center West.
All manufacturer representatives are welcomed, but only members who payed their subscriptions in 2013 are allowed to vote, eligible members will receive voting cards during registration.
Come to discuss important matters of light aviation industry in Europe!
Chairman LAMA EUROPE
Phone: +420 777 813 040
FAA First Article Audits
EAA AirVenture 2012 in Oshkosh was a busy and successful showing for the Light Sport Aircraft community. During that week FAA representatives reaffirmed their intentions regarding field audits, and provided additional insight into portions of the process and timing. This letter provides details from those discussions for those of you who could not be present at the meetings.
The general aim of the LAMA EUROPE is to promote and protect Light-Sport Aircraft (LSA) using the U.S. LSA definition and ASTM Standards which may fall under European EASA ELA 1 process. On an international basis LAMA EUROPE will assist LAMA or LAMA affiliates in all other countries of the world to establish and maintain favorable rules for Light-Sport Aircraft. Presently 12 countries accept ASTM Standards for the certification of light aircraft, and more than 30 countries are evaluating the methods.
LAMA Europe - Statutes
LAMA EUROPE approved by first General Meeting on 15-th April 2011:
Legal Status of LAMA EUROPE:
1. The association was established in accordance with the provisions of Czech Act No. 83/1990 Coll. the association of citizens.
2. The Association is a voluntary non-governmental, non-profit and apolitical organization, uniting members on the basis of common interest.
3. The association is a legal entity under Czech law. It has the capacity to independently bind and acquire the rights. It is authorized to negotiate with governments, corporations and individuals at home and abroad. The association has its own separate account and manages in accordance with relevant legislation.
4. The association cooperates with LAMA - Light Aircraft Manufacturers Association, registered in the USA.
5. The official language of the LAMA-EUROPE is English.
Original statutes in Czech language approved by Czech Interior Ministry, where LAMA EUROPE is registered:
GENERAL MEETING 2011 - results
The first LAMA EUROPE General Meeting was held at AERO Friedrichshafen on Friday 15.April 2011
Representatives of 11 companies and 2 national associations approved Statutes and elected the LAMA EUROPE Board.
LAMA EUROPE Board: Paolo Pascale, Peter Funk, Matthias Betsch, Jan Fridrich, Christian Mundigler
More detailed information will be posted soon.
Phone: +420 777 813 040